Now building for usa & Canadian clients

Campervan Rental FAQ

What is the payment method and cost?

Cost is dependent on the unit rented! Please check out our rental page to see all available units!

Paved To Pines accepts major credit cards & money transfers via our online and in person booking system. We require a $250 or 25% of the total rental cost at the time of booking, whichever is more, and the remainder being due at time of pick up along with a $750 damage deposit. If your reservation total is less than $250 you’ll be charged the full amount immediately upon booking.

For international Credit Cards an International Transaction Fee of 3% will also be applied by our payment provider (we do not see any of these funds).

A refundable damage deposit of $750 is required at pick-up but will be back in your pocket within seven days after dropping off, assuming the camper van is in great shape, fuel is full and no other policies have been broken as per our Rental Agreement.

A cleaning fee of $60 dollars will be added to the final bill of all rentals so we can keep them spotlessly clean and well looked after for you and other adventurers!

Is there an age requirement to rent?

For insurance reasons we require 21 years of age or older to rent one of our camper vans.

Sorry youngeons!

What comes with your rental units? 

That entirely depends on the unit! Each unit is a little different but they all will have:

  • Room to sleep comfortably (includes bedding & pillows, feel free to bring your own)
  • Ample room for gear, clothing and food storage
  • Cooking accessories
  • Charging ports for laptop and phones
  • Heat options
  • Solar options

Check out our rental page to choose your preferred camper vehicle as they all include the above and more, don't hesitate to contact us if you have anymore questions!

How much do your camper van rental units cost? 

We have different units with different features and seating capacities so the pricing is different for each! Please checkout our rental page to see more details on pricing!

All rentals include 200 KM/day.

Non-Refundable Pre-Paid Kilometres are available at $0.25/KM.

If you go over this amount and did not pre-pay for additional KM’s you will be charged $0.40/KM.

Where can i pickup and drop off the camper van?

Pick up is any time after 10:00am but before 3:00pm CST Monday To Friday at our location, 1.5 hours north of Saskatoon.

Drop off is any time after 9:00am but before 3:00pm CST Monday To Friday at our location, 1.5 hours north of Saskatoon.

We can DEFINITELY deliver your van to a needed starting location as well as pick it up at your desired end point!

Delivery and pickup fees will be according to location. If you need us to drop off the van or pick it up from your adventure, we need to know upon the time of booking so we can plan accordingly. Thanks for communicating with us!

Our address is: 305 38th Street East, Prince Albert, Saskatchewan.

If you need to pick up outside of regular hours of operation, please email us at or call 306-230-3888/306-381-6284 at least seven (7) days before your reservation begins and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.

We may not be able to accommodate all requests and we reserve the right to decline pick up outside of regular operating hours. Furthermore, if a request is made to pick up outside of regular operating hours within seven days of your reservation, it will result in an additional $50/hr service fee.

Can i take your camper van rentals to a festival?

Go hard!

Keep in mind to drive safely, no getting behind the wheel while drinking and of course no smoking of any kind in the camper van.

We understand (and love) partying as well, but be respectful of the rental as if it were your own. If there is any damage to the camper van, it will be taken out of your damage deposit accordingly.

are my dogs allowed in the camper rental?

Most pets are welcome! They're the best travel companions!

We do charge an additional cleaning fee of $49.00. As much as we love our companions, they make everything a little dirtier and a little harder to clean.

Please let us know in advance if you will be bringing a pet aboard, we appreciate it!

Can I take my van into the usa

If you plan on trekking south across the border, then you'll need to provide 3 things at the border: Passport, driver’s license, and a Paved To Pines Insurance Certificate, and your pet’s vaccination records (if travelling with a pet).

Check out this blog for more information in regards to travelling to the United States.

Please, let us know beforehand if you plan on travelling into the states.