Custom RV - Finishing Carpenter APPLY NOW
We are looking to bring on a new team member to our tight-knit, dynamic team located in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan.
Paved To Pines has a fun work atmosphere and unique company culture. We are prepared to train and invest in our staff. To thrive on our team, the most important thing you can offer is a willingness to learn and continue to get better, be a good teammate, and have fun building awesome RVs.
Duties, Responsibilities, and Qualifications
Essential Functions & Major Roles:
- Fabricate cabinets and countertops.
- Custom build cabinets and other wood components such as cabinet boxes, drawer boxes, face frames, doors and laminating.
- Assemble precut and hand cut components.
- Measure, cut and fit paneling for vans
- Install panels in vans
- Upholster panels.
- Heavy attention to detail is required so that vans are built to specifications, the highest quality is maintained, and vans are completed on time and on budget.
- Must be willing and able to read prints, follow install instructions, contact manufacturers for answers when issues arise and work as a team to collaborate and insure high-quality installs.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience with millwork, and woodworking.
- Perform assembly and installation of manufactured and purchased material, hardware, and system components.
- Experience safely operating hand tools and power tools (drill press, saws of all kinds, pneumatic tools, paint tools, sanders, spray adhesive, routers, jointers, and other shop tools).
- Current driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Ability to learn, listen, follow directions, and communicate effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to follow both verbal and written instructions.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines. Working with forethought and checking for material and take-off requirements.
- Problem solving, systems and method improvements skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Actively show initiative and adapt to rapid change.
- Proactive and committed to continual improvement.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Read and understand production documentation: drawings, installation instructions, etc.
- Test systems in the vehicle and verify proper operation.
- Maintain a safe and clean workspace.
- Knowledge and experience in mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
- Knowledge and experience with design, AutoCad, Fusion360 and CNC routers.
- Air brakes license.
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged sitting, kneeling, lying or standing.
- Frequent walking.
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, pushing and pulling.
- Occasionally will lift up to 50 pounds.
- Normal vision range.
- Normal sensory ability to smell.
- Frequent rapid mental/hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Continuous talking in person and by phone in a clear and audible speaking voice.
- Usual shop environment.
- Safety procedures must be followed
- Usage of your phone to communicate with team members and use our internal production software app.
Our team works shifts of 9/9s where you get every second Friday off.
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
At our shop, 10 minutes north of Prince Albert, Saskatchewan.
Benefits: Included (in effect post 3-month probation)
Job Type: Full time
Experience: 2+ years of relevant work experience with finishing and general construction. Woodworkers with experience in high detail finishing and millwork preferred.
Job Location: Prince Albert, SK
Please send resume and cover letter stating why you would be a good fit for the Paved To Pines family.
|||Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada|||||||||EoPteABta.uSTwQk|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false