For the new owners, this van is not just a means of transportation; it's a fully-equipped basecamp at the bottom of the ski hill and a home away from home visiting family across the country. It's a ocean front getaway and the perfect place to relax after a day of mountain biking in the Pacific Northwest. It's everything they need it to be wherever they are.
Meet your perfect partner for epic van life journeys – Beluga the 2023 Sprinter Van Conversion. This isn't just your average van; it's a meticulously crafted masterpiece designed for those who crave adventure, comfort, and convenience.
Starting with a 170-inch wheelbase and all-wheel drive, this Sprinter van is built for tackling diverse terrains with ease. Its exterior is a sight to behold, decked out with a collection of top-notch accessories, including an Owl-Vans rear tire carrier, Flatline Van Co rack, VanCompass suspension and leveling kit, Flarespace flares, Baja exterior lights, Backland Expedition rock-slider steps, roof and hood-mounted solar panels, Starlink wireless internet, and finished off with paint-matched Rock-Liner paint.
The interiors compliments the badass nature of the exterior.
Inside, zoned LED ceiling puck lights, under-cabinet lighting, and toe-kick lighting set the perfect ambiance for relaxing after a day in nature.
This van brings the comfort of home with you on the road. The HVAC and plumbing systems in this van are top-notch. Featuring a diesel-powered Bison Air Heater, Isotemp Spa water heater, tank level monitoring kits, a 35-gallon fresh tank, a 15-gallon gray tank, tank heater pads, 12V nomadic air conditioning, Maxxair 7500, a 24x42-inch wet bath shower, Nautilus self-cleaning shower door, OGO composting toilet, and a separate wet bath sink, you'll have all the amenities you need.
Living and seating areas are designed for relaxation, with a Flatline Van Co panel bed and mattress, Flarespace sleep-sideways flares, dinette and bench seating, Rolef Bug Screens, and an additional JMG swivel captain's chair. The galley is a nomadic chefs dream, equipped with an induction cooktop, microwave, ample cabinetry space, laminate Baltic birch cabinetry, a Rubio Monocoat finish, walnut countertops, and a Lagun table for versatile additional counterspace.
When it comes to powering your adventure, this van offers you three ways to stay charged – solar, a secondary alternator, and shore power. The 500AH lithium battery bank, 350 watts of solar power, 3 Belt 280XP High Amp Wakespeed Alternator, and Victron 3000 Watt pure sine inverter ensure you're never left in the dark. With digital display and monitoring you're in complete control of your power needs.
Additional utility features include an overhead cab shelf, suspension upgrade, rear tire carrier, Flatline Van Co roof rack, exterior lighting package, and Backland Expedition rock slider steps.
Want to build your own Beluga?
- 3 Charging options
1) 30AMP Shore Input
- 500AH Lithium Battery Bank
- Victron 3000 Watt pure sine inverter.
- Digital display and monitoring
- Wakespeed Secondary Alternator
- 350 Watts solar & MPPT charge controller
- Zoned LED ceiling puck lights + under cabinet & toekick lighting (dimmed)
- 15amp & 20amp wall circuits
- 12v USB charge ports
- Exterior Baja flood lights
- Additional hood-mounted solar panels
- ARB air compressor
HVAC & Plumbing Systems
- 35 gal fresh tank
- 15 gal gray tank (Insulated & heated)
- 12v water pump
- Digital level sensors
- Diverter valves: 1) City/Tank, 2)Hot water bypass, 3) Winterization
- Fresh water charcoal filter
- Grey drain hose and carrier
- Aluminum Wet bath w/ Nebia Shower System
- Nautilus Self-cleaning shower door
- Separate wetbath sink
- OGO Composting toilet
- Exterior wash down shower
- Bison 2000 Air Heater
- 12V Nomadic Air Conditioning
- Maxxfan Deluxe 7500
- Full galley w/ custom butcher block counters
- Laminated, 3⁄4” Baltic birch cabinets
- Induction cooktop
- Isotherm 85 Fridge/Freezer
- Gun-metal stowable sink
- Water filter
Living / Beds
- Flatline Van Co panel bed
- Flatline Van Co mattress
- Flarespace double flares
- Driver and passenger side CRL Windows
- CRL Bunk windows
- Dinette and bench seating
- Rolef Bug Screens
- JMG swivel captain's chair
- Ample cabinetry space
- Laminate Baltic birch cabinetry
- Lagun table
- Overhead cab shelf
- Suspension upgrade from Van Compass
- Rear tire carrier from Owl Vans
- Flatline Van Co roof rack
- Baja Designs exterior lighting package
- Backland Expedition rock slider steps
- Fiamma awning
- Rock guard
- L-Track Utility cabinets
Ready for your own?
Get a ZERO commitment estimate from us. It starts with an email, fill out our brochure, and you'll receive an estimate within 3-5 days of first contact!
Quit waiting, let's get you on the road!