About Sully the Skoolie - For Sale by Owner
We present to you Sully. A one-of-a-kind RV that defies convention and takes your road trips to a whole new level. This 2001 Thomas shool bus was meticulously transformed into a 28-foot dream on wheels. It boasts not only its original glory but also a series of upgrades and customizations.
Under the hood, you'll find the powerful 5.9L Cummins diesel engine paired with an Allison 2000 automatic transmission, ensuring a smooth and reliable journey. More recent mechanical upgrades include a new starter, secondary 160-amp alternator, two new chassis batteries, and a new battery box. The transmission and radiator have been replaced, and new rear springs and wear pads provide a comfortable and stable ride.
Fuel capacity won't be a concern, thanks to the conversion from a single fuel tank to two new fuel tanks, giving you a total capacity of 450 liters (118.9 US gallons). Rust protection has been taken care of with steel floor panels around the rear wheel wells and a high-grade undercoating applied to the full chassis frame and all underneath panels.
Sully is not just about what's under the hood. It's also about what's inside and how it can accommodate your every need. With a 4-season basecamp package featuring spray foam insulated walls, floor, and ceiling, you can travel comfortably year-round. A 20-inch roof raise provides ample headroom, and roof seams have been sealed and rubberized for added durability and water-proofing.
Whether you're traveling solo, as a couple, or with family and friends, this RV is designed to accommodate your needs. It seats two with seat belts and includes a couch for three. When it's time to rest, it sleeps two adults and two children comfortably.
Find out more below!
- 4 Charging options
1) 30AMP Shore Input
4) Propane Genset
- 400AH Lithium Battery Bank
- Victron 3000 Watt 120V AC pure sine inverter.
- Digital display and monitoring
- 160amp Secondary Alternator
- 1340 Watts solar & MPPT charge controller
- Cummins ONAN 2500 generator. Remote start and LP GAS operation.
- Zoned LED ceiling puck lights + under cabinet & toekick lighting (dimmed)
- 15amp & 20amp wall circuits
- 12v USB charge ports
HVAC & Plumbing Systems
- 120 gal fresh tank
- 12v water pump
- Digital level sensors
- Diverter valves: 1) City/Tank, 2)Hot water bypass, 3) Winterization
- Fresh water charcoal filter
- Insulated & heated, 60 gal grey water tank
- Grey drain hose and carrier
- Aluminum Wet bath w/ Nebia Shower System
- Nautilus Self-cleaning shower door
- Folding shower bench
- Cinderella Propane fueled incinerating toilet.
- LG Electronics Front load 24" washer
- Vanity and custom storage
- Fold out dry rack
- Truma Hot Water & Heat (thermostatic Air ducted vents, GAS/ELECTRIC)
- Chassis mounted propane tank w/ digital level sensor
- 13,500 BTU BRISK AIR 2 - Non Ducted
- (x2) Deluxe fans - Rain cover included.
- Full galley w/ custom butcher block counters
- Custom hickory upper shelving
- Laminated, 3⁄4” Baltic birch cabinets
- Featuring a propane stainless range
- Dual (x2) 75L Dometic CFX Chest Fridge/Freezers
- Convection Microwave
- Large stainless steel sink w/ high arc pull out faucet
- Berkey water filter w/ direct fill tap
- Lots of drawer storage!
Living / Beds
- Pull out sofa w/ built in storage
- Large bunk beds w/ curtains, reading lights, USB charging, and built in shelf (fits adults)
- TV on swivel locking mount
- Swivel co-pilot reclining chair
- Lagun swivel table
- Hidden storage behind flip up painting.
- Custom roof rack & off-road lighting
- Custom paint job & roof sealant
- Electric Awning w/ LED
- Cargo Storage bay (locking)
- Class 4 Hitch & brake controller
- Campsite BBQ hookup point
Want more information on Sully?
Ready for your own?
Get a ZERO commitment estimate from us. It starts with an email, fill out our brochure, and you'll receive an estimate within 3-5 days of first contact!
Quit waiting, let's get you on the road!