Astrid will give you a nice cabin feel with the cedar-planked walls and matching plaid cushions.
With a Truma hot water and heating system, you will be able to control the temperature as if you were in the comfort of your own home.
If it gets too hot on a summer night, crack open the 12V fan and feel a nice summer breeze, perfect for sleeping.
With a Yeti 400 battery and inverter kit, you can charge your accessories and run your fridge.
This vehicle is perfect for a weekend or weeklong getaway to escape from reality, or make it even better.
About the chassis:
- 2002 Chevy Express Cargo 2500
- 4.3L V6 ONLY 61,000 KM on the engine.
- EPA gas milage estimates - 15 City / 18 Hwy
- Meticulously taken care of.
- Currently located in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan at our shop but is not inspected in Sask (last inspected/insured in Alberta).
- Interior standing height ~77.78 " (6 foot 4 inches)
- Exterior length 218.8 "
- Exterior body width 79.4 "
- Exterior body height 106.5 "
- Wheelbase 135.0 "
- Ground clearance 7.2 "
The bed was built for a shorter person and is a double with a pullout to sleep length wise with some additional foam stored if needed!
The van conversion is heated by a Truma propane heater. This could easily be used in 4 seasons with this heater! Propane is kept in a storage bay in the back and vented to the outside.
This van conversion is now sold.
Want to be the first one to hear about new van conversions for sale or chat with our team for a free quote?
- Truma Combi heat & hot water (propane)
- Goal Zero Yeti 400 lithium battery system
- LED light strings
- Shore power
- Alternator charging
- Additional 50 AH battery
- Sealevel tank monitor kit
- Dometic fan
- Dometic fan
- 24" roof cap
- 12v chest fridge
- Custom couch & upholstery
- Closet & additional storage
- Double bed w/ memory foam
- Cedar plank finishing